1/18/11

CONFIDENTIAL: GIRLS ONLY!

 (Okay, so it's not really confidential. But if you're a guy, you're probably not going to be interested.)

Hey ladies! I hope all of you are having an awesome week, and planning on coming to FUSE tomorrow. We missed you last week because of the snow/ice day. If you haven't already, you need to check out the video that Taylor and JT made. It is hilarious!

So today's blog is pretty informal. I was just really pumped about a new magazine that a beautiful young lady in my Fusion group and Sunday School class brought to me to check out. It's called teenvirtue2, check the pic!





I'm pretty excited about it, hence the thumbs up and super cheesy smile. Looks like any normal magazine that you would see on the shelf at Walmart right? That's what I thought too, but it's totally AHHmazing! The articles are completely relevant and super cool to read. One is called "Life Lessons with Barbie and Ken", another is "When Good Girls Like Bad Boys". Pretty good stuff! And even better, all the advice is from a biblical perspective. So not only are you reading interesting articles and taking cool quizzes, you are getting great advice to help you in your walk with God and you don't have to feel guilty about reading it like some secular magazines. (*cough*, cosmogirl!)

I just ordered some of the magazines for my Sunday School class, but if you want to check out the website go to: www.virtuousreality.com !  And yes, you're welcome for hooking you up with some awesome knowledge. Miss you ladies, see you soon!


LYLAS!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment